ND SHAPE Working for You
1. Physical Education Programs in Schools are Increased or Maintained
2. $1 million Liability Coverage for activities related to your HPE position
3. Quality Education Programs at the regional, state, district, and national level
4. Networking Opportunities
5. Newsletters with Educational Articles, State Conference and Legislative Updates
6. A Voice in State and National Legislative Issues
7. Recognition for Outstanding Teaching Service
8. Recognition of Professional Organization Involvement
9. A Voice in Educational Opportunity Development
10. Funding Opportunities
Your involvement makes a difference. Without NDSHAPE and SHAPE America professional support we lose our voice in legislative issues that affect physical education programs in our nation’s schools. As budget cuts continue to be a focus in our nation’s school systems, it becomes increasingly important for physical educators to join together to educate the children, families, teachers and school administrators, and the leaders of our nation on the importance of Quality Physical Education.
Not Registered Yet? – DON’T MISS OUT!
Create an Account
Thank you for registering with the NDSHAPE website. By registering, NDSHAPE members are able to access member-only areas of the site. Already have an account? Sign In now using the log-in box in the upper right hand corner of page.
If you would prefer to print out a Brochure for Membership 2019 and mail in, please click on the brochure.
Student: if you are currently an undergraduate student, please join here.
Associate: if you are not a teacher in the ND schools, please join here.
Professional: if you are a Teacher or Professor, this is the choice for you.
University Professors: If you are joining several students, please download Student Collegiate Group Form , fill out, and email to Amy Heuer, and you will receive a statement with the total amount due for your students.
Retiree: if you have retired from teaching, but would like to continue to be a member of our organization, please contact us for approval of this membership level.