Are you a Jump Rope for Heart or Hoops For Heart coordinator who would like to take your program to the next level? The Joint Projects office is currently accepting applications for the 2015 SHAPE America JRFH/HFH Grant Program.
All 2015 grantees will receive:
- $1,300 professional development stipend to attend the 2015 SHAPE America National Convention & Expo in Seattle, WA from March 17-21, 2015. The stipend may be used towards convention registration, travel, lodging and/or per diem.
- One-year SHAPE America membership (if you are not a current SHAPE America member) and (1) copy of the 2014 National Standards & Grade-Level Outcomes for K-12 Physical Education.
- $1,200 US Games gift certificate redeemable for equipment to enhance your school’s physical education program. The gift voucher will be presented at the 2015 SHAPE America National Convention & Expo in Seattle, WA.
- Invitations to special events where you will meet physical education and JRFH/HFH leaders from around the country.
- Opportunity to share what makes your program special by contributing to The Pulse, JRFH/HFH national newsletter.
The SHAPE America Jump Rope For Heart & Hoops For Heart Grant is available only to individuals who have completed a JRFH or HFH event in the prior school year. If you have questions about the application, or grant program, please contact the Joint Projects office.